You’ll need for this project:
Oven safe heart-shaped silicone pan (easy to find at Walmart or on Amazon);
Crayons (used or new, any colors, any brand);
- Preheat oven to 200 F (degrees Fahrenheit).
- Place silicone pan on top of pan sheet.
- Cut/break crayons into smaller pieces to fit the shapes.
- Fill all spaces until you think thickness will be as you wish after melting.
- Put in the oven and wait for 10-15 minutes (if not completely melted, wait a few more minutes).
- Take it out of the oven and wait for it to completely cool down.
- Push shaped crayons out of the silicone pan.
It’s a very easy and quick project, and the result is really cute. You can try any shapes and sizes you want. Your kids will love it! The ones I made are Valentine’s trinkets for Alice’s friends at school.