Did you know mimosas can be made with more than just orange juice? Well, you do now! We’ve selected five of our favorite recipes to share with in celebration of National Mimosa Day. See below.
Summer Crush Mimosas
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 (12 oz) cans Spindrift® Orange Mango
- 1 (750-ml) bottle prosecco or champagne
- Orange slices, for garnish
- On a small shallow plate, stir together sugar and orange zest. Use an orange wedge to wet the rim of four glasses, then dip in sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass halfway with Spindrift, then top with prosecco or champagne. Finish with a splash of grenadine and an orange wedge for garnish.
Apple Cider Mimosas
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. apple cider
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle bubbly
- On a small plate, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rims, then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes 1/4 full with apple cider, then top off with champagne.
- 1 c. chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. champagne, plus more for topping off flute
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, blend strawberries, sugar, and champagne until fully combined, then pour into champagne flutes and top with more bubbly.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice and serve.
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced or canned pureed mangoes
- 1 bottle (750 ml) chilled Champagne, Prosecco or Sparkling Wine
- If using fresh mango, in a food processor or blender puree mango. When completely blended push the pulp through a fine mesh sieve discarding any solids. You could also use the canned mango if fresh is not available. You should have about 1 1/2 cups of puree.
- In a pitcher combine the puree and champagne. Pour Mimosa into champagne glasses and enjoy.
*For a non-alcoholic version replace the Champagne with Sparking Cider.
- 4 bottles beer (such as Blue Moon)
- 1 c. orange juice
- Orange slices, for serving
- Fill tall glasses 1/4 full with orange juice and top off with beer.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Recipes originally appeared on Delish.